Baseflow is a safe and easy-to-use platform for gaining citizenship in tax and remote-friendly countries. By removing lengthy paperwork, legal complexity, and numerous fees, Baseflow helps you become a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda 🇦🇬
Antigua and Barbuda is the preferred destination for a second citizenship because of its good reputation, safety, and international recognition.
With Baseflow, you will get a new passport within weeks, instead of months. We help with all the paperwork. The eligibility requirements to become a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda are clear and straightforward. Just make sure:
Submit your information
Spend 10 minutes filling in a bit of information — we'll guide you through the essentials of what's needed and handle the rest.
Our partner lawyers will create the legal documents, file the paperwork, and apply for your passport at the local government.
Receive your passport 🎉
Go to Antigua & Barbuda and receive your new passport. We'll register you as a citizen and help with all compliance.
Forget about expensive calls with lawyers, hidden costs, and surprise fees.
Baseflow aggregates everything you need in a one-time setup fee starting from
We can also help you register your legal and tax residency in Antigua and Barbuda.
There are ongoing costs associated with being a tax resident in the country that we'll help you manage. Our expert lawyers will provide support in filing your annual tax returns. The cost may vary according to the type of income you have.
30% off fees for the first year when using Deel for payroll & compliance
Up to 40% off global health insurance for remote workers with Safetywing
20% off the one-time booking fee on properties rented through Spotahome
Discounts on private mailboxes and virtual addresses
Open a bank account in Portugal from anywhere in the world with N26
Discounts on eSIMs from our partner Airalo
We’re the first freedom-as-a-service startup. We help people from all over the world to move their legal residency and get new passports. Remote workers and digital nomads use our platform to manage the legal and financial side of their lives, like moving their legal and tax residency, becoming a citizen of a new country, and compliance.
We charge a one-time setup fee of $178,500. This fee might be different depending on the number of dependents.
Yes, you can always ask us any questions about our product or the legal process. Send us a note over email and we’ll get back to you promptly!
To be eligible for citizenship, you need:
- A valid birth certificate.
- A valid passport from any nationality.
- A valid citizenship/residence permit at your current country.
- A current proof of address in the form of an utility bill.
- A Residential Lease Agreement or Document confirming ownership of the apartment/house at the address of the utility bill.
- 6 months personal or business bank statements with sufficient funds for investment.
- A bank reference letter. The letter should provide evidence of established relationship of more than 2 years with the bank.
- A professional reference letter from your partner/lawyer/accountant.
- A police certificate of no criminal record (for all applicants above 16y.o. Valid for 3 months from country of birth and country where resident/lived for more than 12 months in the past 10 years.
- A proof of source of funds. You'll need a registration document of a company (in the case of a business owner — a business license, company registration documents and the last audit financial report of the company), or the proof of employment for all working applicants.
- A negative HIV (AIDS) test for all applicants above 12 y.o.
- 10 photos (3.5x4.5). Full face, on a white background, without a headgear/glasses, a neutral facial expression (without a broad smile), ears, neck and shoulders must be visible
And, if applicable:
- A social security number.
- A letter from university/school.
- A marriage certificate and/or divorce certificate.
- A drivers license.
- Proof of any previous changes of name.
- Military record.
- A pension certificate.
Baseflow isn’t a legal or accounting firm and can’t provide tax or accounting advice. You should consult legal and tax professionals for advice on how to meet ongoing obligations that apply to you.
You can still use Baseflow to have all your documents in one place and manage compliance.
If you have already started the process, please contact us and a member of our sales team will happily onboard you to a custom solution.
You can apply now to not lose your access, and just indicate in the application your desired date to begin the process. We're still scaling up the platform and might need to close sign ups in the future.